I always love seeing people giving my recipes a go. Why not take a photo of your creations and post to me with #EatingWellMadeEasy?
- 25g (1oz) dark chocolate (85 per cent cocoa solids), roughly chopped or 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 150ml (5fl oz) unsweetened almond or rice milk or water, at room temperature
- 100g (3½ oz) strawberries, hulled
- ½ ripe tomato, roughly chopped
- ½ ripe carrot, peeled and roughly chopped
- 3 walnut halves
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Melt the chocolate in a small pan on the hob or in a bowl in the microwave. Remove and leave to cool to room temperature. Skip this step if using cocoa powder instead.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender or NutriBullet and blitz for 30 seconds until smooth. Pour into a glass and serve.