You can order my books from a range of diffrent places - See below
Want a strong call-to-action right in your header?
Check the Enable Nav Button tweak option to turn the last link in your main navigation into a button.
A Lighter Way to Bake
In a Page, Blog List, Events List, Product List, or Album page, you can create a large banner in Settings (in Site Manager). Just upload a Thumbnail Image, and add your text to the Description field.
- Bolded text will become a Headline
- Links on the last line will become Buttons
If you want a large banner slideshow on Page Collections, you can place a Gallery Block at the very top of the Page, before all other blocks.
- Gallery Block must be set to slideshow mode
- As with Page Banner, putting bolded text or links in the description for each gallery slide will create Headlines and Buttons
Hayden features sidebars that appears in several situations:
- Folder Navigation, on the left of any Page inside a Folder
- Category Navigation, on on the left any Product List with categories
- Blog Sidebar, on the right side of Blog pages
You can choose to show the title of the Folder or Product collection. If you don’t want to show the sidebars, you can choose to hide them entirely with a Style Editor option.
Eating Well Made Easy
The Index also features a Fixed Navigation, which will appear after you scroll past the first Page in the Index. This navigation is only available while browsing an Index in Hayden.